Extra-Curricular Clubs Overview
SPRING TERM 2020 CLUBS
- Here is our Spring Term Club List. Clubs run at a variety of times during the week, some before school and some after school.
- Start dates vary for each club – please take note. Unless otherwise stated clubs will run from Monday 13 Janaury – Friday 20 March 2020.
- You can apply by completing the form sent to you via Parentmail. (External Clubs will also need to be booked with them) If you have not received this or you are having trouble, please contact the Office or ask for a paper copy. Your child is then expected to attend clubs regularly. If for any reason they want to stop going, or if you know they are not going to attend a particular week please advise the school office.
- Sports Elite clubs need to be booked by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by texting 07710570547 to register your child. There is a one-off fee of £10 for the whole term (payable via parentmail) which allows your child can attend as many applicable sports clubs each week as they wish. There is also a charge of £5 per child per term for Glass Painting Club and £9 for Cookery Club to allow for the purchase of resources. There is also a charge for Homework Club.
- You can assume your child has been given a place once the office has your application.
If there is a number restriction on the club, places will be allocated on a first-come,
first-served basis. YOU WILL ONLY BE CONTACTED IF WE DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH SPACES.
- If an external club is changed or cancelled, the external provider is responsible for contacting you directly to advise you. Details for these clubs are shown on the clubs list if you need to contact them at any time.
- In the event of an internal school-run club being cancelled we will contact you using ParentMail. This is only done as a last resort. Please ensure you are registered with the correct mobile number on ParentMail.
- If your mobile phone number or other contact details have changed please note that, due to Data Protection rules, school staff are unable to update ParentMail. It is your responsibility to keep details updated.
SPRING TERM 2020 - CLUBS
Please click on the relevant link below for booking forms and information